On October 28th you can jump into the fun of the Harvesttide Festival, a Two-Headed Giant event that lets you build and play new decks to see which Innistrad faction stands on top: Werewolves, Vampires, or Humans.
With a friend, or paired up with another player, each Two-Headed Giant team will receive four Draft Boosters each of Innistrad: Midnight Hunt and Innistrad: Crimson Vow plus one Collector Booster (from either set). With these nine boosters and any number of basic lands you need, your team will build two 40-card decks to battle against other Two-Headed Giant teams.
Wins and losses (tracked on your Harvesttide Festival dance card) for your team's faction count toward the grand total of wins and losses for Werewolves, Vampires, and Humans to determine which comes out on top of the Harvesttide Festival.
At the conclusion, each team will receive an additional collector booster pack (the one they did not receive during deck building) along with a number of additional draft packs depending on how their faction finished.
Packs and Prizing
- Deck Building:
- 4 Midnight Hunt Draft Booster Packs
- 4 Crimson Vow Draft Booster Packs
- 1 Midnight Hunt or Crimson Vow Collector Booster Pack
- 1 Midnight Hunt or Crimson Vow Collector Booster Pack ( Whichever one not received for deck building)
- Prizing (each team will receive one of each pack, the winning faction - Humans, Vampires, or Werewolves will receive additional packs)
- 2 Midnight Hunt Draft Booster Packs
- 2 Crimson Vow Draft Booster Packs
- Additional prizing may be added depending on attendance.