Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
In Store Shopping & Curbside PickupIn-store shopping and curbside pickup are available during business hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
This is a bundle that includes the base expansion and Kickstarter add-ons.
It is the 31st Century, a time of endless wars that rage across human-occupied space. As star empires clash, these epic wars are won and lost by BattleMechs, 30-foot-tall humanoid metal titans bristling with lasers, autocannons and dozens of other lethal weapons. Your elite force of MechWarriors pilots these juggernauts into battle, proudly holding your faction's flag high, intent on expanding the power and glory of your realm. Will you become legend, or a lost casualty on a forgotten world? Only you will determine your fate!
BattleTech is the world’s greatest armored combat game, and now you can add the Clans! Inside this box you’ll discover epic clashes, dynamic characters, and a myriad of gaming experiences for any type of player: miniatures to RPG play, hobby painting to fiction, and beyond.
Clan Invasion includes everything you need to add Clans to your table, including:
- Five high-quality plastic miniatures – the reimagined Executioner, Timber Wolf, Nova, Grendel, and Adder OmniMechs;
- Two dice, exactly like those in A Game of Armored Combat;
- A 16-page Clan Primer, in the style of the BattleTech primer included with the recent box sets, but focused on the Clans;
- A Clan Rulebook, expanding on the A Game of Armored Combat rulebook and introducing new rules for the Clans, their OmniMechs, and the high-powered weapons they wield;
- A booklet of record sheets
- A 24-page novella featuring an all-new story told from the Clan point-of-view;
- Five pilot cards and five Alpha Strike cards, each double-sided;
- A revised reference card, updated with the rules and stats for Clan units;
- Two double-sided mapsheets featuring all-new battlefields;
- One sheet of die-cut, punch out cardboard playing pieces representing each of the five OmniMechs in the box, along with terrain from the mapsheets.
In addition to the regular boxed set above, you will receive a bundle of Kickstarter exclusives which includes the following:
- Two Salvage Boxes, each containing one random OmniMech from the following list: Executioner, Timber Wolf, Nova, Grendel, Adder, Dire Wolf, Stormcrow, Shadow Cat, Mist Lynx, Summoner, Gargoyle, Mad Dog, Hellbringer Viper and Ice Ferret.
- One Legendary Salvage Box containing a single, random miniature, along with a Pilot card, from the following list: Dire Wolf Widowmaker (Natasha Kerensky), Timber Wolf Pryde (Aidan Pryde), Archer (Morgan Kell), Marauder (Grayson Death Carlyle).
- One UrbanMech Salvage Box containing a single UrbanMech miniature and Pilot card.
- One Reinforcements Record Sheet Book with game sheets for all 'Mechs in this wave
- One random Faction Challenge Coin and a matching set of Faction Insignia Dice.
- One Daggerstar Keychain
- Three folded posters that open up to 22" x 30", double-sided. This set of exclusive posters includes: the Clan Juggernaut / Homeworld Map, MW Destiny Cover / Kickstarter-exclusive Clan Invasion Box Set Cover, and a third double-sided poster containing two new pieces of art.
This is an expansion, not a standalone game.