Add your review
Review Brass: Birmingham
- Birmingham tells the story of competing entrepreneurs in Birmingham during the industrial revolution, between the years of 1770-1870.
- As in its predecessor, you must develop, build, and establish your industries and network, in an effort to exploit low or high market demands.
- Tweaked rule set and balance improved 2 & 3 player rules provide an experience more consistent with 4 player new high quality components including 4 player mats
- As one of the top 30 highest rated board games on boardgamegeek.Com, brass is widely regarded as one of the deepest, most replayable economic games ever designed
- Martin Wallace's original masterpiece