Add your review
Review Brass: Birmingham
Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
Curbside PickupCurbside pickup is available from 3-6 PM at both locations every day.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
- Birmingham tells the story of competing entrepreneurs in Birmingham during the industrial revolution, between the years of 1770-1870.
- As in its predecessor, you must develop, build, and establish your industries and network, in an effort to exploit low or high market demands.
- Tweaked rule set and balance improved 2 & 3 player rules provide an experience more consistent with 4 player new high quality components including 4 player mats
- As one of the top 30 highest rated board games on boardgamegeek.Com, brass is widely regarded as one of the deepest, most replayable economic games ever designed
- Martin Wallace's original masterpiece