From the publisher:
Take turns against one or more players — or better yet, make teams — to see who can come up with answers from each card’s list of Chicago or World sports trivia. It’s the perfect gift for EVERYONE who grew up following Chicago sports, with questions that every sports fan can relate to!
- Players roll custom dice to determine category ? Chicago or World ? and how many answers they?ll need to score points.
- Chicago side example: Eight teammates of Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen earned three straight championship rings in 1996, 1997, and 1998?(Can you name 3?)
- World side example: Ten Americans won four or more gold medals at a single Olympic Games from 1980 to 2018? (Can you name 4?)
- First player or team to 21 wins.
- The perfect gift for fans, trivia night, or anybody who just loves sports!