Add your review
Review Admission: MTG Arena Standard Event - June 25 (6:30 to 9 PM)
Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
Curbside PickupCurbside pickup is available during regular hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
PREREGISTRATION IS VERY IMPORTANT! YOU MUST REGISTER FOR EACH EVENT BEFORE 6 PM THE DAY OF THE EVENT!
Ready to play? Here's what you need to do:
- You will need to download and install the Magic Arena application.
- Construct a Standard Deck in the application, complete with sideboard.
- You will need access to your email account for the duration of the event. It will also be helpful for you to join our Discord Server. There is a "mtg-tournament-lobby" voice channel that players use to communicate during the event.
- At 6:20 PM the day of the event, we will email out the first round information. The round will start at 6:30 PM sharp, giving players 40 minutes to finish their matches. You will need to challenge your assigned opponent with a "Tournament Match" using the Direct Challenge feature. Here's a guide on how to do that.
- Once you finish your Tournament Match, both opponents will email back to the store the results of that game. If there are any issues with connecting for the match, you should email the store or reach out using Discord.
- Subsequent rounds will go out at 7:15 PM and 8:10 PM, with rounds starting at 7:25 PM and 8:20 PM respectively. We will cap the event at 3 rounds.
- Final standings will be posted as soon as we verify all results. Prizes will be automatically assigned to the Fair Game store account. 50% of the total prize pool will be distributed equally to each of the players. The remaining 50% will be distributed to the top performing players, with undefeated players receiving approximately twice as much as players who are 2-1 or 1-1-1.