Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
Curbside PickupCurbside pickup is available during regular hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
About the Program
Our Youth Dungeons and Dragons program is ideal for adventurers ages 8-17 who want to learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons or who have played before and want to join in a new adventure. Regardless of experience, the young adventurers that have joined us for our program have had a great time and benefited from the program.
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Friday, June 26, 2020
- Monday, June 29, 2020
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Friday, July 3, 2020
A trained Fair Game staff member has been assigned to run the table. All of the story content is created by staff members (and the players themselves) to build a positive experience.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]
- You will need to have a character sheet ready! If you have a previous YDND character sheet that is level 3 through 7, you can use this character for the Spring Season. If you need a new character, you must print out a character from our library. Due to the limited nature of the platform, new characters created at home are NOT allowed in the adventure.
- Having a copy of the Player's Handbook (which you can purchase from the store for local delivery or shipping) or the D&D Basic Rules (which are available for free) will be very helpful, though not necessary.
- If you want to play the game on your phone or tablet, you will need to download the Zoom teleconferencing app (though you won't need to create an account.) You can download Zoom through the Apple Store or the Google Play store.
- If you want to run the game on your laptop or desktop, you can either run the game using your browser or, for the ideal experience, you can download the application.
- The device you use will need to have microphone and audio capability. We also strongly recommend enabling a webcam or phone camera so we can make sure that all of the players are present and paying attention to the game. We also encourage using a headset with mic, though this is not a requirement.
- We will provide a link and password to registered players the morning before the first session. We will email the account associated with the purchase, so please make sure that the correct email address is in our system at the time you register.