Add your review
Review Dungeons & Dragons Monthly Adventures (Dec 12, Jan 9, Feb 6)
Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
In Store Shopping & Curbside PickupIn-store shopping and curbside pickup are available during business hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
- You will need a character! If this is your first time playing Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, we strongly recommend that you choose a pregenerated character from this folder. If you would like to create your own character, please follow the guidelines outlined here.
- We recommend that you print out your character sheet, but this is not necessary. In either case, you will need something to write with and some way to take notes.
- We recommend bringing along a set of polyhedral dice! The set must contain at least one d4, one d6, one d8, one d10, one d12, and one d20. If you do not have a set of dice, or you have difficulties acquiring a set, please reach out to us. If you are unable to obtain a set, we can make that happen.
- If you want to play the game on your phone or tablet, you will need to download the Zoom teleconferencing app (though you won't need to create an account.) You can download Zoom through the Apple Store or the Google Play store.
- If you want to run the game on your laptop or desktop, you can either run the game using your browser or, for the ideal experience, you can download the application.
- The device you use will need to have microphone and audio capability. We also strongly recommend enabling a webcam or phone camera so we can make sure that all of the players are present and paying attention to the game. We also encourage using a headset with mic, though this is not necessary.
- Links will be sent out before the meeting with Zoom codes. The codes will be sent to the email address tied to this purchase. If you would like to receive the codes at a different email address, please indicate this in the notes.