Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
In Store Shopping & Curbside PickupIn-store shopping and curbside pickup are available during business hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
Take time to unwind with a calming image of where your mind can go when you think positively. Illustrator Carolyn Gavin harmonizes simple forms in a visual meditation on positive thinking. Our 500-piece jigsaw puzzles are thoughtfully commissioned and beautifully designed to offer a screen-free, relaxing way to practice contemplative mindfulness or share a gentle cooperative activity with friends and family. Our 500-piece puzzles feature rewarding imagery and slightly larger piece sizes for those who may not want to commit to a 1,000-piece endeavor. The round jigsaw puzzle format lends additional clues to the pieces’ orientations.
About the Illustrator: Carolyn Gavin lives in Toronto but grew up in South Africa. Carolyn describes her work as "vibrant, playful, and happy." She is inspired by travel, flowers, exotic color, and pattern, making sure her life is filled with beauty and creativity. In her spare time, Carolyn likes to practice yoga and garden.
- Our 500-piece jigsaw puzzles are thoughtfully commissioned and designed to offer a screen-free, relaxing way to practice contemplative mindfulness or share a gentle cooperative activity with friends and family.
- High-quality adult jigsaw puzzle, with glossy, sturdy pieces (and minimal puzzle dust!)
- Full-color image reference print included inside. Beautiful artwork by Carolyn Gavin.
- Piece count: 500; Dimensions: 23 inch diameter; Box size: 11 x 11 x 2 inches
- Jigsaw Puzzles Made Fresh! Unplug while spending time puzzling with family and friends.
- Inspire mindfulness with eeBoo Piece and Love’s jigsaw puzzles.