Add your review
Review Getting Started with Age of Sigmar
Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
In Store Shopping & Curbside PickupIn-store shopping and curbside pickup are available during business hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
Contained in the 104-page magazine:
- An introduction to the Age of Sigmar, a time of mighty battles and unending war;
- A guide to the armies you can collect and play with in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, showing you their motivations and introducing their histories;
- Guidance on collecting Citadel miniatures – while you can simply pick up any that catch your eye, for many the hobby is about specific armies or types of miniature. This guide includes three example collections for inspiration (Stormcast Eternals, Nighthaunt and Nurgle), with a further showcase of beautifully-painted miniatures from a variety of armies;
- An overview of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar tabletop game, where armies clash amidst fantastical battlefields, and generals use every tactic at their command to achieve victory. This describes the 3 main ways to play – Open, Narrative, and Matched Play games;
- A detailed Battle Report – watch as the heroic Stormcast Eternals take on the Nighthaunt in a tense fight to the end – you’ll pick up tips on how to play;
- Descriptions of the 8 Mortal Realms, wondrous and magical planes of reality. Includes an informative map and details of key cities and strongholds;
- An introduction to painting Citadel miniatures using the Citadel Paint System, with a guide to paints, brushes and step-by-step instructions showing how to paint a variety of models – including your free Knight-Incantor!
Included are the complete core rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar – 16 pages of easy to follow guidance.