Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
In Store Shopping & Curbside PickupIn-store shopping and curbside pickup are available during business hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
Kami-sama is a beautiful and intuitive strategy game set in rural Japan during the Edo period. Players will assume the roles of Kami, the spirits of the land. Using a combination of asymmetrical player powers, area control, set collection, pattern building, and light card drafting, players will work to balance their Favor with the people and their connection to Nature in order to be crowned Kami-sama, the chief deity of the land.
• 1 game board (4 village/wedges)
• 8 kami sheets
• 20 action cubes (5 in each of 4 colors)
• 4 VP, or victory point discs
• 8 favor/nature markers
• 1 score track
• 1 year token
• 80 shrines (20 of each in 4 colors)
• 60 villager cards (15 for each of 4 villages)
• 15 goal cards (4 denote year 1)
• 4 player reference cards
• 48 village tokens (12 for each of 4 villages)
• 2 advent tokens (1 red & 1 blue)
• 10 kami specific tokens (4 seed, 4 moon, 1 fear and 1 rage)
• 1 first player token (for 2 -3 player games only)\
• 20 Kitsune cards (for 2 player games only)
• 1 rule book