One thing we’ve noticed as game masters ourselves, is the challenge that most GMs face: prep time. With busy lives like ours in mind, we wanted to create a book that has NEW content to help with that! The idea with Masters and Minions was to develop some Bosses and their followers, but with a focus on how they use their minions – and provide some tips and strategies that any GM can “drag and drop” into a new or existing game. This new content will span levels 1 – 20, so the book will continue to provide you with new content as your players level up!
Masters and Minions Features:
- 16 bosses and their minions
- 6 new monsters
- tips and strategies
- developed antagonists
- motivations, goals and strategies for masters
- plot ideas and roleplaying hooks
- new lore
- “plug and play” options for new or existing campaigns
- the benefit of time-saving while prepping for a game
- **All new** content not previously published or compiled from other products.
- Detailed NPCs, with the primary focus being how the masters implement and use their minions.
- Minions will be unique (new monsters). Alternate minion types will also be suggested.
- Lore and description on each Master and how they use their minions.
- Each Master has story hooks, tricks, and strategy on how to use each one effectively. This can potentially save hours of prep time for a GM.