Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
Curbside PickupCurbside pickup is available during regular hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
One thing we’ve noticed as game masters ourselves, is the challenge that most GMs face: prep time. With busy lives like ours in mind, we wanted to create a book that has NEW content to help with that! The idea with Masters and Minions was to develop some Bosses and their followers, but with a focus on how they use their minions – and provide some tips and strategies that any GM can “drag and drop” into a new or existing game. This new content will span levels 1 – 20, so the book will continue to provide you with new content as your players level up!
Masters and Minions Features:
- 16 bosses and their minions
- 6 new monsters
- tips and strategies
- developed antagonists
- motivations, goals and strategies for masters
- plot ideas and roleplaying hooks
- new lore
- “plug and play” options for new or existing campaigns
- the benefit of time-saving while prepping for a game
- **All new** content not previously published or compiled from other products.
- Detailed NPCs, with the primary focus being how the masters implement and use their minions.
- Minions will be unique (new monsters). Alternate minion types will also be suggested.
- Lore and description on each Master and how they use their minions.
- Each Master has story hooks, tricks, and strategy on how to use each one effectively. This can potentially save hours of prep time for a GM.