Fair Game is very excited to announce our first ever Digital Flesh and Blood Prerelease! This will be the first chance for our local community to play with cards from the new set.
Participants will have their choice of playing either on Saturday, May 1 at 7 PM CST or on Sunday, May 2 at 1 PM CST. Both events will be hosted digitally via Discord/webcam. Players may play in either event, but they cannot participate in both.
These will be sealed events. Starting at 3 PM on April 30, players will be invited to pick up 6 packs of the new Monarch set from the Fair Game location of their choosing. They will then construct sealed decks and play four competitive matches.Don't wait to register! We anticipate seats will sell out VERY quickly!
If you register in the event but fail to attend without advance notice, you may be prohibited from participating in future Fair Game Flesh & Blood events and future Flesh & Blood preorder promotions.
Signed Up? Here are the Next Steps.
- Join our Discord Server. Follow the instructions to sign up for the #flesh-and-blood-general" channel. There are also voice/video channels for each table.
- Familiarize yourself with Discord interface. Make sure you have a working webcam and that you are able to connect to the audio. It is important to ensure that you webcam provides a clear view of your board state and your audio is clear.
- Set up your Flesh and Blood GEM Account. Your will use this account to access pairings during the event.
- Starting at 3 PM on April 30, stop by your designated Fair Game location to pick up your Flesh and Blood Monarch booster packs and promo cards (Ray of Hope & Eclipse Existence).
- Use the cards in these booster packs to construct a Sealed Deck prior to the start of the event.
- Pairings and round reporting will be run through the GEM interface. Each game will have a table number assigned to it. This table number corresponds to the voice channel (FAB T1, FAB T2, etc.) where players will complete their game.
- We anticipate that each event will last 4 rounds. Each round is Best of 1 game. Players will have 35+5 minutes to complete each round. (This means that, after 35 minutes of play, if a winner of the current game is yet to be determined, the turn player completes their turn, then 3 additional turns (in total between both players) are played. At the conclusion of the additional turns, if the winner of the game has not been determined, the current game is a draw. If these additional turns last longer than 5 minutes, the game ends in a draw and players move on to their next game.
- The complete event schedule for each event will be listed at the bottom of this email.
- Players who complete all four rounds of the event will be eligible to win a playmat for the event! We will raffle off the playmat to one of the participants following the event. You are only eligible for to receive the playamt if you complete the event.
- Performance in the event has no bearing on prizes. These are exhibition games. Have fun with it!
First Round Begins: 7 PM CST
First Round Time Called: 7:35 PM
First Round Ends/Second Round Begins: 7:40 PM
Second Round Time Called: 8:15 PM
Second Round Ends/Third Round Begins: 8:20 PM
Third Round Time Called: 8:55 PM
Third Round Ends/Fourth Round Begins: 9 PM
Fourth Round Time Called: 9:35 PM
Fourth Round Ends: 9:40 PM
Sunday Event Event
First Round Begins: 1 PM CST
First Round Time Called: 1:35 PM
First Round Ends/Second Round Begins: 1:40 PM
Second Round Time Called: 2:15 PM
Second Round Ends/Third Round Begins: 2:20 PM
Third Round Time Called: 2:55 PM
Third Round Ends/Fourth Round Begins: 3 PM
Fourth Round Time Called: 3:35 PM
Fourth Round Ends: 3:40 PM