Check for AvailabilityIf an item doesn't seem to be in stock, don't worry! Email us and we will see if we have available inventory or if we can order the item for you.
Curbside PickupCurbside pickup is available during regular hours.
Delivery and ShippingAdditional options are available at checkout.
Contact UsHave questions? Email or call us and we will be happy to help.
Sabotage is an asymmetric stealth game for two teams of two players each. One team, the villains, are trying to take over the world with their doomsday devices. The other team, the spies, are infiltrating the villains' secret lair to stop them. The spies must use their stealth and cunning to shut the villains down without getting caught. The villains must use their deductive reasoning and a massive stockpile of weapons to prevent the spies' subversion. 2-4 players, ages 10+, 60-90 minutes
- Completely asymmetric - each team plays completely differently. Will you be sneaky or discerning, cunning or explosive!?
- Work as a team - You won't make it far on your own. Players must coordinate with their teammate if they hope to be successful.
- Hidden movement - Both sides move in secret, making the spies harder to hit, but they never know when a flamethrower is just around the next corner
- Strategic gameplay - Through the unique programming mechanics of the game, both teams must prioritize when to bunker down and expand their abilities, and when to sprint out and hope for a victory.
- Multiple powers to explore - Each character has multiple abilities to unlock, making every game a completely unique experience
- Set in the Burgle Bros universe - Some of your favorite safecrackers have been called in to save the world.