Magic the Gathering Singles Policy
You can buy and sell Magic the Gathering cards at Fair Game! (We also host a variety of Magic the Gathering events! You can find out more on our event calendar here.)
- If you are looking to purchase Magic the Gathering singles, your best option is to contact the store via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us exactly what you are looking for. Please include the card names, quantities, and which sets you would like us to check. Once your order has been received, we will queue up the request and start pulling your cards. We will reach out to you when your order is ready for pickup in store.
- Most orders are completed within 24 hours of submission, though if there is a high volume of requests it may take longer. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
- We also have a number of cards on display at the shop. You are welcome to drop by the store and browse our displayed collection.
- Our prices will generally match those listed on the MTG Goldfish site. For additional information on how we price our cards, we invite you to contact us.
- We buy Magic the Gathering cards for both store credit and cash.
- We base our prices on MTG Goldfish listings.
- As a general rule, we will buy any card valued at $2 or greater for 60% of its value if store credit, 30% if cash. Rares and mythics under $2 can be traded in for .10 each, and uncommons and commons are subject to bulk pricing.
- However, we price every card and collection on a case-by-case basis. In some instances, the rarity of, condition of, or demand for a card will affect our prices. In these instances, we try to be as transparent as possible.
- We also buy collections and bulk. If you are trading in a large value or quantity of cards, we urge you to contact us before coming into the store. This allows us to collect the necessary information to offer you the best price we can for your cards.
We reserve the right to update and change the above policies at any time.