Play some classic constructed Flesh and Blood and earn some awesome prizes with Seven Days to Slaughter: Fair Game's Monthly Flesh and Blood Discord Armory League.
Make sure to sign up for the event in the Flesh and Blood GEM tournament software after you register!
Full Instructions & Details
- Wins/Losses in the event has no bearing on prizes. These are exhibition games. Have fun with it!
- Join our Discord Server. Follow the instructions to sign up for the #flesh-and-blood-general" channel. There are also voice/video channels for tables, should you need them.
- Familiarize yourself with Discord interface. Make sure you have a working webcam and that you are able to connect to the audio. It is important to ensure that you webcam provides a clear view of your board state and your audio is clear.
- Review the deck construction rules for the Classic Constructed format.
- Participants will receive an email each Tuesday morning with that week's pairings. Round reporting will be run through the GEM interface.
- This league will run for three weeks, from October 5-11, 12-18, and 19-25
- You are expected to be available at various times throughout the week to play your scheduled game. Consistent failure to work with your opponents to play your games will result in removal from the program without prizes.
- At the end of the month, we will raffle off Armory kit prizes to event participants.
- Prizes will come from the organized play Armory Kits. If participation is high enough, Fair Game may supplement the prize pool with additional materials. Each participant will receive a prize, but additional foil promo cards, extended art promo cards, and play mats will be raffled off to participants. Each participant will receive one entry in the raffle per reported game. Each participant can only receive one of the raffled prizes each month.