This table will meet from 5-7 PM CST on Thursdays for 8 weeks starting the week of April 2-8 and running through the week of May 21-27.
We typically charge $20/session, but the registration fee for this season includes a discount to offset the costs if a player needs to miss a session.
During this season, we will be playing through adventures from the Keys from the Golden Vault adventure book! It is advised that participants do not read the book ahead of time, for fear of spoiling the adventure. That said, participants may want to pick up a copy of the book following the adventure as a reminder of the season and to enjoy the adventure with their friends!
Before Your First Game
- Additional registration info, including Zoom codes for the meeting, character information, and additional instructions will be provided the week of the first session. (Usually this is the day before.) If you have any questions in advance of the first session, please reach out to [email protected]
- You will need a pencil and printed character sheet for each session. It will also be helpful, though far from mandatory, to have a set of polyhedral dice.
- If you want to play the game on your phone or tablet, you will need to download the Zoom teleconferencing app (though you won't need to create an account.) You can download Zoom through the Apple Store or the Google Play store.
- If you want to run the game on your laptop or desktop, you can either run the game using your browser or, for the ideal experience, you can download the application.
- The device you use will need to have microphone and audio capability. We also strongly recommend enabling a webcam or phone camera so we can make sure that all of the players are present and paying attention to the game. A headset with mic is also strongly recommended.
- Please make sure that you have a dedicated space free from distractions and external sounds during your scheduled time slot. Doing so improves the experience for all players.