This table will meet from 7-9 PM on Fridays for 9 weeks starting the week of January 22-28 and running through the week of March 19-25.
We typically charge $20/session, but the registration fee for this season includes a discount to offset the costs if a player needs to miss a session.
Before Your First Game
- Pencils, miniatures, terrain, rulebooks, and other peripherals will be provided by the store for each game. Players will not need to provide these materials.
- If your participant has never been involved with the YDND program before, they will receive a character sheet and dice during the first session. These are theirs to keep, though they must bring back these materials for subsequent sessions.
- Players are invited to bring other things, like miniatures and rulebooks, with them to the session, though these are not required.
- The store sells soda and water bottles (and sometimes snacks). Participants are also invited to bring snacks and drinks from home (though messy foods should be avoided).
- Participants are encouraged to bring other passive activities to use during the session, like fidget toys and sketch pads. However, distracting items like smartphones, handheld video games systems, and laptops should be left at home or packed away in a backpack. If you are uncertain if an item will be too distracting, please reach out to us.