A Manual Of Mammoth Marvels!
Players will find a wealth of giant-themed character options: a subclass for barbarians, two backgrounds related to giants and their runic magic, and feat options that evoke the strength and primal magic of the giants. Dungeon Masters will gain inspiration for bringing giants to life, from maps of giant built sites to tremendous treasures and intriguing trinkets in a giant's bag - as well as dozens of big new monsters!
Let Bigby teach you everything about the iconic giants of D&D!
• Delves into unrevealed giant lore, including an overview of the hierarchical structure of the ordning and giants' religion, and ideas about giants' organizations and societies across the multiverse.
• Adds giant-themed player character options where adventurers can evoke the glory of giants with 1 new barbarian subclass, explore the vast world of giants with 2 new backgrounds, and unlock 8 new feats to unleash runic magic and wield elemental power.
• Displays a wondrous collection of 30+ magic items, including 3 illustrious artifacts.
• Offers a plethora of tools for Dungeon Masters including lair maps, adventure hooks, encounter tables, treasures, and giant roleplaying inspiration.
• Presents a giant bestiary! More than a third of the book is devoted to monster descriptions, lore, and stat blocks. Discover a vibrant ecosystem filled with new giant kinds, 70+ new monsters, and other enormous creatures.