At Fair Game, we strive to make our service to you the top priority. Unopened merchandise may be returned or exchanged with 30 days with valid proof of purchase. We do not accept returns on gift cards, trading card sealed product, trading card singles, food items, clearance items, or opened merchandise. For opened merchandise, please see the manufacturer for return or replacement. In addition:
- The item must be in the same condition that it was delivered in.
- The item must be in its original packaging, unopened. (i.e. Shrink-wrap intact, sealed booster packs, etc.)
- You must email us within 30 days at [email protected], or call us at (630) 963-0640, to request a return. Refunds will be issued via the same card/payment method with which the order was placed.
- You are responsible for shipping costs. If you are returning an item due to an error on our end, we will reimburse return shipping costs (USPS ground only) after the item has been received.
- We recommend that you insure your shipment. You will not be reimbursed for an item that Fair Game does not receive.
- Fair Game reserves the right to refuse refunds or exchanges for any reason at any time.
- If you wish to return an item more than 30 days after purchase, or if you opened a product and found it to be defective or missing pieces, please reach out to us at (630)963-0640 or at [email protected] (you can also use our online contact form) and we will do our best to assist you.
Shipping & Risk Of Loss
USPS packages are not insured or guaranteed.
All products purchased from Fair Game are made based on our contracts with our shippers. This means that the risk of loss and title pass to you when the product is accepted by the shipping carrier.
We reserve the right to decline the purchase of any item, cancel an order, or reduce the purchase quantity of any item for any reason.
Last Updated September 20, 2021.