This is a 260 page color softcover book, 6.675” x 10.25” (graphic novel size). It collects and revises all of the material published for the original World Wide Wrestling and its supplements. It includes:
- Easy-to-learn rules for in-ring action, backstage drama and the development of pro wrestling storylines that tie them together.
- Tools for players unfamiliar with the genre to participate, while supporting fans in playing out their favorite wrestling tropes.
- Support for the Promotion as a character, along with playing out slices of life on the road between performances.
- Gimmicks, match stipulations and background information for playing out a variety of wrestling traditions, from Lucha Libre to British Grappling.
- Essays and interviews with astute wrestling fans and game designers about the joys of wrestling and how the two forms relate to each other.
- … and more!
World Wide Wrestling: Second Edition is suitable for groups of 3-8 players, with one player taking on the MC role of Creative, and the rest playing individual wrestlers who both perform larger-than-life characters in the ring and pursue their own career advancement behind the curtain. In addition to everything you need to play out one-shot Episodes and full Seasons of linked storylines, the game includes variations included for 2-player games, Invasion angles and playing out games with multiple rosters competing to find out who's Promotion will reign supreme!
World Wide Wrestling: Second Edition is Powered by the Apocalypse.